This division is designed to research and educate on the medical treatment and rehabilitation for mentally disordered offenders. As well, we are engaged in empirical research, basic research, clinical trials, and sociopolitical contribution regarding forensic mental health.
Staff (April, 2018)
- Hiroyuki Watanabe, M.D., Ph.D. (Research Professor)
- Akihiro Shiina, M.D., MSc, Ph.D. (Research Associate Professor)
- Nobuhisa Kanahara, M.D, Ph.D. (Lecturer)
- Tetsuya Yamamoto, M.D. (Guest Researcher)
- Izumi Shigeshiro, B.A. (Secretary)