A. The Ministry of Education, Science, Spots and Culture
1) Grant-in-Aid-for Scientific Research (C) Immunological analysis of the patogenicity of Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease ( 1994-1995)
2) Grant-in-Aid-for Scientific Research (A) The mechanisms of proliferation of intracelluar parasitic bactria and protozoa and immune responses ( 1994-1995)
3) Grant-in-Aid-for Scientific Research (C) Basic Study of the pathogenicity of toxoplasmic chorioretinitis ( 1995-1996)
4) Grant-in-Aid-for Scientific Research (C) Immunological analysis of the strain-specific and stage-specific antigens of Toxoplasma gondii ( 1995-1996)
5) Grant-in-Aid-for Scientific Research (C) Analysis of molecular chaperon and trasnporter in antigen presentation of the cells infected by Toxoplasma gondii ( 1997-1998) (09670264)
6) Grant-in-Aid-for Scientific Research (C) Molecular analysis of the roles of molecular chaperon hsp70 derived from intracellular parasitic protozoa in protective immunity ( 1997-1998) (09670265)
7) Grant-in-Aid-for Scientific Research: Specific grant of promotion for establishment the forefront scietific equipment in the graduate course (1997)
8) Grant-in-Aid-for Scientific Research (C): Analysis of the pathogenicity of congenital toxoplasmosis (1998-1999)
9) Grant-in-Aid-for International Scientific Meeting: IVth Japan-Korea Parasitologists' Seminar (1998)
10) Grant-in-Aid-for Scientific Research (C): Heat shock protein and interferon g in the pathogenicity of Toxoplasmic chorioretinitis (2000-2001)(12671697)
11) Grant-in-Aid-for Scientific Research (B): Establishment of diagnosis and therapy systems to toxoplasmosis using DNA microarray (2000-2001) (12557025)
12) Grant-in-Aid-for Scientific Research (C) Molecular analysis toxoplasmic retinochoroiditis by using cDNA microarray(2002-2003)
13) Supported by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Asian-unique strategy for Asian people suffered from parasitic diseases by Asian prasitologists(2002-2004)
B. The Ministry of Health and Wefare
1)The study fo the pathogenicity of immune disfunctions; The analysis of melanocytes as Th1 T cell-inducing professional antigen presenting cells ( 1995)
1) The Cell Science Foundation; The international exchange program of scentists for 4th Japan-Korea Parasitologists' Seminar (1998)
2) The Japan Science Promotion Society; The Japan-Korea Basic Science Cooperation Program; Molecular biological aspects of parasites (1998)
3) Sasagawa Medical Science Foundation for foregn graduate students; Analysis of pthogenicity of congenital toxoplsmosis ( 1996).
4) Ohyama Health Foundation; A stady for the development of diagnosis methods to congenital toxoplasmosis ( 1996).
5) Sasagawa Medical Science Foundation for foregn graduate students; A study for the development of gene vaccines against intractable infectious diseases caused by intracellular parasites ( 1998).
6) Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co. Ltd.; A study of anti-Toxoplasma gondii activity of acetylspiramycine( 1996-1997).
7) Denka Seiken Co.Ltd.; A study for the development of a diagnosis ELISA kit for congenital toxoplasmosis ( 1996-1997).