Welcome to the website of the Department of Immunology, Graduate School of Medicine, Chiba University!
- In our department, about a total of 40 faculty members and students are working on research and educative activities on immunology. Mainly focusing on basic researches of immunological memory, we are conducting model studies on an airway inflammation disease and translational researches on allergy and cancer in collaboration with clinical doctors....more
Professor and Chairman Toshinori NAKAYAMA, MD, Ph.D
- Dr. Hirahara received '2017 ICIS Milstein Young Investigator Award'
- Immunological Reviews vol.278 entitled "Allergic Inflammation" is edited by a Guest Editor, Dr. Nakayama. It was published online on June 28, 2017.
- The work of Nakayama's lab is published in Annual Review of Immunology.
- Our research activities are introduced in the English journal, "IMPACT."
- Dr. Kimura's paper published in Nature Immunology
- CD69 ligand has been identified in our latest study published in Science Immunology. The article is available here.
- Dr. Ryo Nasu joined our department
- Dr. Hirahara received 'The 8th Chiba Medical Society Award'
- Chiba University embarks on the development of "Preventive Vaccine." Launch of a Joint Research Center in University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- Dr. Shinoda's paper published in PNAS
- Dr. Hosokawa's paper published in Nature Communications